103 North Main St.
Miami, OK 74354
Tuesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE A TOUR OR EVENT
To schedule a tour, please submit the requested information so we may anticipate your arrival. All tours are donation based and all donations help continue our restoration and maintenance efforts. A $5 minimum donation per person is encouraged. No reservations for tours are presently being taken at the advice of the CDC. This will change as restrictions are lifted. Thank you Please click here to schedule a tour.
To schedule a Lunch on Stage or a Dinner and a Movie for groups of 20 or more, see our Rental section for details, or call us at 918 540 2425.
BOX OFFICE POLICY
- Refunds/Exchanges: Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Latecomers: Latecomers are seated at the discretion of staff.
- Cameras: The use of cameras and recorders is prohibited.
- Tobacco: The theatre is a tobacco-free environment.
- Events: Programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Weather: Live events and films will take place if the Coleman Theatre is open and provided the performer/film can reach the theatre. Call the theatre at 918-540-2425 to verify all events.
- Cell Phones: Use of cell phones and other mobile devices is prohibited in the performance area. Devices should be turned off or on silent.
- Ticket: Everyone, including children, must have a ticket to enter the performance area.
- Senior Discount: The senior discount applies to those age 62 and over.
- Student Discount: A student is anyone 12 years and older enrolled in school. A valid student identification card may be required.
- Child Discount: The child discount applies to those age 12 and under.