Box Office Policies
BOX OFFICE POLICY
- Refunds/Exchanges: Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Latecomers: Latecomers are seated at the discretion of staff.
- Cameras: The use of cameras and recorders is prohibited.
- Tobacco: The theatre is a tobacco-free environment.
- Events: Programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Weather: Live events and films will take place if the Coleman Theatre is open and provided the performer/film can reach the theatre. Call the theatre at 918-540-2425 to verify all events.
- Cell Phones: Use of cell phones and other mobile devices is prohibited in the performance area. Devices should be turned off or on silent.
- Ticket: Everyone, including children, must have a ticket to enter the performance area.
- Senior Discount: The senior discount applies to those age 62 and over.
- Student Discount: A student is anyone 12 years and older enrolled in school. A valid student identification card may be required.
- Child Discount: The child discount applies to those age 12 and under.